vendredi 27 février 2015

No matching factory method found: factory method 'aspectOf() when deploy Spring application in Weblogic

Current application works fine in tc-server/Tomcat and Jboss, but when deployed in Websphere (12), I get



org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'applicationAspect' defined in
ServletContext resource [/WEB-INF/spring/app-context.xml]: No matching factory method found: factory method 'aspectOf()'


and its merely a bean I defined in the context for the aspect



<bean id="applicationAspect" class="com.my.app.myaspects" factory-method="aspectOf" />


This is all happens when I import and deploy the war file in Weblogic Oracle Enterprise pack for Eclipse.


I didn't change class-loader sequence. just add a class path in in weblogic.xml for JPA purpose


Here I really want to understand why WebLogic behave so differently on Spring aspect, is it because I was deploying in a war file? I doubted.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire