samedi 28 février 2015

spring AsyncTask update jsf view component

I have a long run job must run in background and after it finished I want to update jsf view component.


I used SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor to do the work. It works good but when comming to updating ui then I am getting NullPointerException.


Here is my code



SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor tasks = new SimpleAsyncTaskExecutor();
tasks.submitListenable(new Callable<String>() {

@Override
public String call() throws Exception {
//Do long time taking job in approximately 16 seconds
doTheBigJob();

//then update view component by it's id
FacesContext.getCurrentInstance().getPartialViewContext().getRenderIds().add(myComponentId);
return "";
}
});


Not: When the time is short (like 2 seconds), no NullPointerException occurs


Thanks in advence.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire