vendredi 27 février 2015

Design a email daily digest feature with spring integration

I currently have a SI project that listen on a JMS queue do some processing and depending on the messages send emails, write files, ...


Now I want to add a daily digest feature on the sending emails part. I want email messages to be stored somewhere and that once a day all messages that have the same destination email are grouped, content is concatenated and email is sent.


What would be the best design solution for this? I checked the aggregator concept but I have few questions:



  • I need persistent storage of aggregated messages. Aggregated messages are only sent once a day so I don't want to loose messages. I guess I should use JdbcMessageStore?

  • I need transactions from Input queue -> aggregator then another transactions from aggregator to email output. Is this possible and if yes how should I configure?


Thanks for your help.


Cheers


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire