lundi 30 mars 2015

Separation between backend and frontend in a Spring application

I don't know about the Spring world, so I am confused about the architecture to use for an application I am about to start work on.


I would like to create an application that exposes business functionality as webservices. These webservices can be used by a normal web application, as well as by external clients, such as a mobile application. For this I am thinking of creating a backend project that exposes the webservices, using Spring, Hibernate and JPA2. Then, I can create a frontend project that will use (JSF2) as the view technology and will call the webservices exposed by the backend project.


Will there be any problem with this set up or will it be better to create only one WAR with both the backend and frontend code?


enter image description here


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire