jeudi 5 mars 2015

Deploy to azure tomcat instance through intellij

I'm trying to configure the azure plugin for intellij so that I can deploy my spring project to tomcat directly from my IDE. I'm sure I'm doing something stupid since I can't get it to work and I can't find ANYTHING as far as directions or other people struggling.


I've tried following the directions listed here: http://ift.tt/1u8j4y1


These directions lead me to believe that I should be able to set up my project to deploy to my tomcat instance without having to use ftp or any other such method,


Everything goes well for me until I get to the part that says:



Now that it is ready, we will configure the application to publish/deploy to Azure. With the installation of the Azure plugin, new tools are available to configure and deploy to Azure. Select ‘publish to Azure’.



I'm not sure where I can find the "Publish To Azure" to start the wizard that the final steps talk about.


I have successfully imported my subscription and that seems to be working fine.


Any help to get me past this hurdle would be greatly appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire