mercredi 4 mars 2015

difference between embedded and standalone activemq broker

I am using Spring for my application. I am wondering what differences there is between "embedded" ActiveMQ and "stand-alone" ActiveMQ. If I run ActiveMQ embedded, does thing mean remote clients can still connect up? Is my understand correct that embeded ActiveMQ means that ActiveMQ will start automatically when I start my Spring application, or is there some other meanings to it?


For example Let's say I have deployed one application in system-A and deployed the same application in system-B.in the application I have configured embedded ActiveMQ broker through spring xml files with broker url as tcp:10.1.1.10;


If I send messages to activemq broker in system-A ,can I consume the same messages in system-B?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire