mardi 3 mars 2015

System.out.println not printing to console

I have a Spring web app running on Wildfly 8.* and for some reason it won't print to the console. I see all the console logs and stack traces fine but the System messages just don't appear.


The problem might be with my log4j setup so I'll post that config;


` http://ift.tt/1jdUINB'>



<appender name="console" class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">
<layout class="org.apache.log4j.PatternLayout">
<param name="ConversionPattern"
value="%d{yyyy-MM-dd HH:mm:ss} %-5p %c{1}:%L - %m%n" />
</layout>
</appender>

<root>
<level value="DEBUG" />
<appender-ref ref="console" />
</root>


`


I've ran apps on JBoss 7.1 before however without this problem so I'm really at a loss on what could be wrong.


Feel free to ask about any of my other config not sure what would be needed.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire