mardi 3 mars 2015

What are a few reasons to chose spring over ejb3 + CDI?

I would like to know a few reasons why people chose spring over ejb3 + CDI.


Recently I had to chose spring or ejb3 to migrate from ejb2 and I chose ejb3+cdi instead of spring. I evaluated spring and ejb3+cdi for my application and latter seems to be the right fit for my project.


I liked cdi for Instance interface. I had to replace the factory pattern and I found Instance interface to get all implementations of T. I didn't find any such direct solution in spring (correct me If I wrong). This is just one example, there might be more...


I have read through number of articles comparing spring vs ejb3 and I didn't see any reason not to chose ejb3+cdi. But I would like to hear from experts if there are any important factors to consider spring instead of ejb3+cdi ?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire