dimanche 19 avril 2015

What means this JMS configuration into a Spring application?

I am studying how Spring framework handle JMS and I have the following doubt related this question founded on my study material.


Consider the following JMS configuration defined into a Spring application:



<jms:listener-container connetionFactory="connectionFactory">
<jms:listener-destination="order.queue" ref="orderListener" method="order" />
</jms:listener-container>


What exactly does this configuration?


Now I know that a JMS connection is tipically obtained from a factory, so I think that it is configuring the factory that give me my JMS connection (is it right?)


But what exactly specify this line?:



<jms:listener-destination="order.queue" ref="orderListener" method="order" />


Tnx


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire