vendredi 3 avril 2015

How to correctly configure Spring Security into my project?

I am studying for the Spring Core certification and I have some doubts about how correctly configure Spring Security.


Into the study material I found these informations that seems to me not so clear.


It say that:


Configuration in the Application Context:



  • Spring configuration

  • Using Spring Security's "Security" namespace


and it show the following example:



<beans>
<security:http>
<security:intercept-url pattern="/accounts/**" access="IS_AUTHENTICATED_FULLY" />
<security:form-login login-page="/login.htm"/>
<security:logout logout-success-url="/index.html"/>
</security:http>
</beans>


Then in the following slide it say:


Configuration in web.xml:


Define the single proxy filter:



  • springSecurityFilterChain is a mandatory name

  • Refers to an existing Spring bean with same name


and show this example:



<filter>
<filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>
<filter-class>org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy</filter-class>
</filter>

<filter-mapping>
<filter-name>springSecurityFilterChain</filter-name>
<url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>


I can't understand if, to configure Spring Security inside a Spring project, I have to use both these configuration: the first one into the Spring configuration file (where I define my bean) and the second one into the web.xml file (that defines everything about your application that a server needs to know: servlets, filters, initializaztion paramters and so on...) or if these example are 2 different alternatives to do the same things in 2 differents way?


If it is the second case when have I to use the first one and when have I to use the second one?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire